https://docs.okku.io/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Okku-logo-with-pay-off-2020-RGB-300x68.png 0 0 Robin https://docs.okku.io/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Okku-logo-with-pay-off-2020-RGB-300x68.png Robin2021-05-06 20:41:022021-05-06 20:41:04Okku 0.14.0
- UI changes:
- Locations and Home buttons moved to more logical place.
- Pop up messages are now displayed at the bottom of the page.
- New user management options for admins:
- Find a user in the same organisation and add them to your building
- Change user account type.
- Customer definable properties for desks and rooms.
- Admins can define property names and colors, then associate a property with a room or desk.
- Filter options for end users.
- Reservation policy improvements:
- New reservation policy for Covid19 restrictions: maximum number of simultaneous reservations in a building
- Room reservations do not count towards desk reservation policy maximum, so users can retain their desk reservation when they reserve a meeting room.
- Desks in a reservable room are automatically blocked if the room is reserved, and vice versa.
- Other improvements:
- If admins choose to allow colleagues to find each others reservations, users can choose to make individual reservations private.
- Desk names no longer have to be unique in a building as long as they are unique in a room. So each room can have a desk A, B, C and D for example.
- Option to use either static or dynamic QR codes for check-in. Static QR codes can be printed. Dynamic QR codes are more secure, but have to be shown on an iPad or monitor.
- Incorrect availability statistics fixed.
- Timezone improvements for users making bookings from abroad.
- Bug fixed where users were not shown in ‘fixed desks’ list.
- Bug fixed where users with very long names could not be added as a ‘fixed desk’ user.
- Slow performance and timeouts while searching for users is now solved.
- Security updates.